The most common type of rule that you’ll face on ordering games are rules which require that a specified variable (game piece) must come before (or after) some other variable. We’ll call these sequencing rules because they specify the particular order in which two or more variables must appear relative to one another. Examples of
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?