Here is the last topic for in/out games, and it’s a pretty fun one. I’m going to show you some neat tricks. This an advanced topic that is designed to get you thinking more deeply about the rules in these games. While you could solve in/out games fine without knowing the stuff below, it may
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?