We’ve now looked at option rules that give us information about where things can go. The other very common rule type where you will want to use the write-it-straight-into-the-diagram technique is with rules about where things CANNOT go. Let’s say we have another rule added to our prompt… A delivery van is set to deliver
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?