To round out the deductive logic unit, here we will look at deductive logic problems where existential quantifiers are present (in other words, it isn’t all just conditional statements). Most of these questions are a type of question called must be true. We will look at must be true solving strategy in more detail in
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?