Now, to reinforce skills, we want to look at a bunch of actual LSAT problems that call on the deductive logic skills you’ve studied up to this point, which are as follows: Identifying conditional statements and their parts, necessary and sufficient conditions Understanding the inferences modus ponens and modus tollens Understanding contrapositives and how to
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?