So far we’ve looked at common rules that get written out (diagrammed) off of the game board. Now I want to talk about rules that should be captured by drawing them right into your game board. Remember, in the diagramming introduction I talked about how, when it’s possible, rules should be drawn straight into the base?
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?