Now we move on to our next to last quantifier, “not all.” Again, we will show you what it means, how to diagram it, and what inferences are possible. What Does “Not All” Mean? Here is a “not all” statement: Not all Harry Potter fans believe in magic. This means that fewer than 100% of Harry Potter fans believe
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?