Let’s have you do some examples of making correct contrapositives using conditional statements. We’ll throw a bunch of conditional statements at you. Make contrapositives using your logical opposites. A logically correct contrapositive will be shown in the answer key. Bear in mind that you may have written your contrapositive slightly differently than I do, but
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?