LSAT necessary assumption questions are probably the logical reasoning (LR) question type that is most difficult to master. I found early in my practice that when I went to score a practice section, at least one wrong answer was a necessary assumption question. A lot of people report having this same problem. Even when you
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?