Now it’s time to tackle some elliptical reasoning. Let’s find unstated assumptions in real necessary assumption questions. PT 19 Section 2 Question 2 The conclusion here is that: devices to limit all cars from traveling faster than the speed limit would prevent most accidents. This is supported by the idea that speed is a major
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?