It’s time to tackle LSAT LR Must Be True questions (MBT questions for short), perhaps the most bedeviling type of question in the LR section. A LOT of students struggle with these problems. In fact, if there is common issue linking most people who aren’t happy with their scores on LSAT practice tests, it is that
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?