For this rarer question type, you might have to call on any number of the skills you learned in earlier lessons. As such, these are an excellent question type for furthering your mastery of LR. These questions are, not surprisingly a close cousin of Must Be True Questions. With MBT, we look for anything that
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?