Method of Argumentation/Identify The Role Basics LSAT logical reasoning “method of argumentation” questions (also sometimes called “method of reasoning” questions) and Identify The Role Question make up two of the more minor question types on the LSAT LR section. They are closely related question types, such that it’s fine to think of them as the
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?