Quiz Time: 12-25 minutes Now we are going to test your skills in the field, by having you look at nearly every argument in an actual LR section (Preptest 9, Section 2) and making the determination which statement is the conclusion (or the main conclusion if any subsidiary conclusions are present). Try to use intuition
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?