Welcome to your first major question type in the “LR by question type” lessons! If you’ve done the lessons leading up to here, you already have all the skills in place to attack these questions. In these LR by question type lessons, we just recap the particular skills that will be needed to attack the
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?