We already mentioned that the two scored logical reasoning sections on your LSAT will be 50% of your total score. Diving further into what makes up the LR section, nearly all of the questions consist of analyzing an argument (a brief conclusory assertion backed up by one or more statements that provide evidence for that
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?