The only hard part of combination games is getting the main diagram drawn out properly. That’s it. All the rules are going to be just like rules you have seen elsewhere. All the mental operations you are doing will be operations you are used to doing. Keep this in mind, and these games will become
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?