Now that we know about premises and conclusions let’s start learning to correctly spot which is which in the type of arguments you will encounter on the logical reasoning section of the LSAT. As stated earlier in this course, most of the major LR question types deal with arguments. To do these questions correctly, you
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?