Now that you have mastered In/out games, you already have all of the skills you need to master grouping games. Now we are just adding more groups than the two you have worked with. These games are certainly no harder (and most people find them considerably easier) than in/out games. Whereas in/out games tend to
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?