We now move on to the next game type: Grouping Games. It’s really the last major one to cover— game type IV, Ordering/Grouping Combination Games, is just a mix of strategies you will have already learned. Grouping games make up over a third of the games you’ll be facing in practice tests: Game Type I – Basic Ordering:
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?