Moving along, we need a couple of special terms in order to talk about conditional statements (as a reminder, conditional rules are conditional statements so that you can think of those two terms as equivalent. We just call them conditional rules in the context of logic games because they are presented just as are any rule
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?