Okay, it’s time to grapple with the core of grouping: handling conditional rules. With all grouping games, and especially with In/Out games, you are going to see a ton of conditional rules. I would consider handling conditional rules the core skill that grouping games test. You already learned much of this stuff in the basic
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?