Conditional Reasoning Inferences for Grouping Games Use these flashcards to increase your speed at making modus ponens and modus tollens inferences. Being able to see these inferences quickly is critically important on all grouping games, especially in/out games. If you do not understand any of the inferences made here, please make sure to let me
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?