For our next major topic on logic for the LR section, we now dive into causal reasoning. This topic isn’t nearly as long a topic as deductive reasoning or even inductive reasoning (it’s just a handful of lessons), so breathe a sigh of relief! You are fairly close to the finish line. Causal Arguments Causal arguments
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?