If you’ve been watching the walkthroughs at the end of each set-up example, you’ve been receiving some karate-kid style instruction, i.e. you were learning how to diagram the rules on these games without knowing you were learning it. You probably realized, even from these five or so games, that dealing with the rules on advanced
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?