In this lesson, I’m going to give you a tool that you can use on rare occasions when the going gets tough. Just as there are apparently several ways to skin a cat, there is more than one way to take down an advanced ordering game. Most prep companies are aiming for total simplicity, and
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?