Now that you have dealt with groups of undetermined size let’s look at something arguably even harder: an unknown number of groups. Let’s say for example, that you are placing eight camper into one of three types of boats: a single person kayak, a two-person canoe, or a three-person sailboat. Imagining that there are no
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?