All the ordering game situations we have looked so far at have been games where there is exactly one game piece for each space on the board, like this: We call these 1:1 games because there is a perfect match between pieces and spots. Having the game balanced like this certainly makes life easier. What happens if we
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?