06/25/2016 3:30pm We are GREY!!!! Grey Day / Gray Day has arrived! Good luck everyone! Let us know how you did!
The curve is a -11 for a 170
Real RC Passages – Confirmed!
- Clay Tablets
- Jury Nullification
- High Art (For Elite and Ruling Classes)
Real LG Games – Confirmed
- Project assignments /Leadership Position
- Recording of People
- Tables at a Fair
Experimental RC Passages (there appears to have been two different experimental)
- Blues Musicians
- Chemists vs. Physicists
- Medieval Music
- Computer Systems in the UK
- Cultivating Rice
Experimental LG Games – Unconfirmed
- Bicycle Factory (confirmed)
- Actors and Understudies
- Septic Tank
A few ground rules:
- DO feel free to share RC and LG keywords, this will help us figure out what the real sections were.
- DO celebrate your achievement! You’ve worked hard and you have completed the LSAT!
- DO NOT post any question specifics like “I got A for #2” or write at more than just a keyword or two about any question, this could get you (and us) in trouble with the LSAC. Saying I had an RC passage about Galileo is ok, saying I had an RC passage about how Galileo was not the first person… is not ok.
- DO NOT talk about specific game set ups, or how you tried to solve it.
- Comments that violate these guidelines will be deleted.
Let the discussion begin! – Looking forward to hearing from everyone in the comments below.
Need to Retake? We’re Here to Help
It goes without saying that we want you to be in the group that solid schools are fighting for. The prospect of getting a big scholarship at an elite school is a big carrot. If you plan to go to law school, your motivation level to grab that carrot should be through the roof.
For those shooting to do the very best possible on the LSAT, we invite you to work with us. We run the LSAT Mastermind Group, a small group of motivated students who can help each other and rely on Evan and I for support.
We are in the process of enrolling a small number of students studying for the October LSAT and beyond, so join now if you’re going to be retaking. Once you are in, you are in for life, with access to hundreds of lessons and weekly small group tutoring/coaching with Evan & I.
Round-Up of Our Most Popular Post-LSAT Articles
- How To Tell Which Section of The LSAT Was Experimental
- LSAT Score Percentile Chart
- What Should I Do While I’m Waiting For My LSAT Score?
- Should I Retake the LSAT?
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- What is a Good LSAT Score?
- What LSAT/GPA Do I Need To Get Into…