February 2017 LSAT Scores were released today (February 28, 2017)
How did it go? Take a second to fill out the twitter poll (above) and/or leave a message in the comments below & let us know how things went!
We’ll update this post to track the February 2017 LSAT here as we get more information and you can use the comments section below this post to discuss the score release and anything else related to this test (how it went, do you need to retake, etc.)
Let the discussion begin! – Looking forward to hearing from everyone in the comments below.
Need to Retake? We’re Here to Help
It goes without saying that we want you to be in the group that solid schools are fighting for. The prospect of getting a big scholarship at an elite school is a big carrot. If you plan to go to law school, your motivation level to grab that carrot should be through the roof.
For those shooting to do the very best possible on the LSAT, we invite you to work with us. We run the LSAT Mastermind Group, a small group of motivated students who can help each other and rely on Evan and I for support.
We are in the process of enrolling a small number of students studying for the June 2017 LSAT and beyond, so join now if you’re going to be retaking. Once you are in, you are in for life, with access to hundreds of lessons and weekly small group tutoring/coaching with Evan & I.
Round-Up of Our Most Popular Post-LSAT Articles
- 2017 LSAT Test Dates and Important Deadlines
- 2017 Law School Application Deadlines
- How To Tell Which Section of The LSAT Was Experimental
- LSAT Score Percentile Chart
- What Should I Do While I’m Waiting For My LSAT Score?
- Should I Retake the LSAT?
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- What is a Good LSAT Score?
- What LSAT/GPA Do I Need To Get Into…